Downtown LA Cannabis Hub
Fully approved cannabis cultivation, manufacturing and distribution with 11,000 sqft in prime downtown location. 5-Year Investment with projected returns of 30%+ IRR and a 2.74x net equity multiple.
A Turn-Key Solution for Cannabis Growers, Manufacturers & Distributors
BaseCanna is connecting the dots to build a network of licensed properties and a resources platform to support cannabis businesses and entrepreneurs in select US markets.
This groundbreaking project promises to deliver more than a production and distribution hub, but a destination where innovators and entrepreneurs will collaborate to reach the next frontier.
11,000 sq ft will be fully pre-built by BaseCanna and operationally ready for established businesses and entrepreneurs to manufacture select products, grow genetic seeds and distribute throughout LA and SoCal.
BaseCanna expects operators may generate up to $23 million in gross on-site sales. Watch the Webinar to Learn More.
Watch the Webinar to Learn More
About the Investment
- In the heart of Downtown LA, in close proximity to 3 major state highways and accessible to hundreds of dispensaries throughout LA and SoCal.
- 3 state licenses issued for medical and adult-use manufacturing, distribution and cultivation.
- Acquired at $183 per sqft, well-below cannabis estimates, providing downside protection and considerable resale potential with the cannabis licenses already secured.
You Can Invest in Two Ways
1. Real Estate
- Collateralized by real assets and cannabis licenses.
- Capitalize on future growth without “touching the leaf”.
- Outsized returns relative to traditional RE.
Potential to grab large national market share.
- Exceptional returns in rapidly growing industry with 25%+ CAGR.
Significant cash on cash returns.
class a - 5 Year HoldNet to LP Investors
|Minimum Investment||Projected IRR||Equity Multiple|
Projected Returns for $100k Investment
|Investor Total Returns for $100,000||Years 1-5||Investment Returns||Avg Annual Return|
|Operating Cash Flow to Investor||$44,313||44.3%||8.9%|
|Yr 3 Investor Dist at Refinance||$113,402||113.4%||22.7%|
|Yr 5 Investor Dist at Resale||$116,396||116.4%||23.3%|